Ground Floor - 250 prims, 750L$/week (5% discount if you pay your rent monthly)
1st floor - 1000 prims, 2500L$/week (10% discount, if you pay your rent monthly)
- 500 prims, 1250L$/week (5% discount if you pay your rent monthly
- Both regions are unparceled, which will allow the stores to benefit from the traffic gained by events, general activities and shopping visitors.
- Both regions have teleport routing set to "Anywhere" which will guarantee, that landmarks, links and profile picks can direct visitors directly into your shop
- Both regions are located on Class 8 server, which guarantees highest, currently possible, performance
- Both regions get restarted once a week at least, before major events, and if the estate management sees requirement to restart the regions (This does not include rolling restarts by Linden Lab, which are usually scheduled Tuesdays and Wednesdays.) scheduled region restarts by estate management will be performed around 12am SLT.
- Both regions have MISS SL Radio as default music stream, which gets daily maintained under the careful supervision of MISS SL Organization.
- Both regions get maintained by Master S&M Estates, Marcus Lefevre and Swisher Hernandoz, who have over 6 years of estate experience.
- please provide one gift every 3 months, to be placed at marked spots, near the fountains at both malls. Please announce a new gift each time in MISS SL Organization group and (optional) on MISS SL Fashion Feed. Please make this gift only available for members of MISS SL Organization group.
- if you`d like to announce another gift, please make it available in your shop at the Fashion & Design Center and send your notice/blog post including a landmark/SLurl to your shop. This gift you may make available for any group or everyone.
- please provide one EXCLUSIVE hunt item every 3 months. Mall Hunts get announced early and will be seasonal themed.
- please make sure to update your shop at least once a month. We understand that you´re busy but would like to keep the shopping experience interesting attractive for all sides experience.
- please send all advertising posters before the 05th of a month you wish to advertise in MISS SL Magazine to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we receive your advertising poster after the 05th of a month, we`ll consider to have your advertising in the magazine issue of the next month.
- please contact Marcus Lefevre directly in order to get your trunk show produced and planned.(min. planning time 2 months)
- please contact Marcus Lefevre directly in order to get your group permissions set.
- please fill this form to get access for the fashion feed blog